Three presentations and one poster reporting on ACCESS data have been accepted for the upcoming 2016 Australasian Sexual Health Conference in November, held in Adelaide:
- Denton Callander (Kirby Institute) will present a paper titled “Injecting Drug Use Is Associated With High Risk Sexual Practices and Sexually Transmissible Infections among Gay Men”. Denton’s presentation uses data from the Sexual Health Clinics Network.
- Carol El-Hayek (Burnet Institute) will present a paper titled “Is the increase in Syphilis cases in Victoria due to increased testing?”. This presentation draws on data from the Primary Health Clinics Network.
- Clarissa Moreira will present a poster titled “Barriers to chlamydia screening of young people and possible solutions as reported by general practitioners in Victoria and NSW”. Clarissa used data from the Primary Health Clinics Network.
- Anna Wilkinson will present a paper titled “Gonorrhoea epidemiology in the male population (2011-2014) in Victoria, Australia informed by the Australian Collaboration for Coordinated Enhanced Sentinel Surveillance (ACCESS)”. Anna’s presentation uses data from the Lab Network.
Meanwhile at the upcoming 2016 Australasian HIV & AIDS conference in November, held in Adelaide:
- Jason Asselin (Burnet Institute) has been selected to present “Trends in Viral Suppression among People Living with HIV in Victoria, 2009-2014.” Jason’s presentation uses data from the Lab Network.
Well done team!